March 29, 2012

Recent Features in Wedding Blogs

Time flies and before I know it I have forgotten to post a bunch of things that have been happening here! So in an effort to catch up, here are some weddings that have been published on bridal blogs in the past year.

Follow the links to view the articles. The links are not showing in a different color, but if you roll over the blog name it will show that it is click-able. Happy viewing!
Nguyen and Nina's Engagement Session on Lucy Dylan Weddings and their Wedding on Lucy Dylan Weddings
Dan and Emily's wedding on Inspire a Bride and Modern Jewish Wedding
Sam and Misty's Wedding on Savvy Deets Bridal
Josh and Michelle's Wedding on California Wedding Wave
Nick and Joanna's Engagment Session on California Wedding Wave



























I think I'm missing one or two, hmm. I'll add them to another post if I find more.


No comments: