March 30, 2012

Spain Travel Photography - Phone Images

In September 2011 I traveled to Mallorca, Spain to photograph a wedding. Bryon tagged along and we added a few days before and after to enjoy some site seeing and relaxing. These are images I took with my old Android camera phone. These images are not taken with a professional camera.

Bryon and I arrived 5 days early to stop over on one of our favorite islands, Menorca. It was our 14 year anniversary. We stayed in the Cala Galdana area at The Audax Hotel.  It was a cute hotel, with great service. I loved the green accents in the rooms!
After the wedding at Cap Rocat we went to the St. Jordi area where a few family members joined us. My niece enjoying her chocolate gelato!
After a couple days in St. Jordi, Mallorca we flew to Barcelona and stopped over for 2 nights before heading back to San Francisco. So we took a whirlwind tour of the city, one day on foot and the next on a red site seeing bus. Barcelona is Beautiful and I look forward to going back someday to spend a bit more time.

We need drink signs like these in the States!
Fabulous architecture at Gaudi's Gϋell Park. These images don't do it justice.

No comments: